Welcome to my collection of 1:12 scale miniature food made with love (and polymer clay) - for dollhouses or admirers of all-things-mini.

In life, it's the small things around you that matter the most. Embrace, enjoy, and savor every second with all your might.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Easter Everywhere!

Been busy prepping in the mini-kitchen. Wow! I kind of got carried away...



I love this teeny mixer!


Gotta have candy chicks for Easter...
Cookies, cakes, and cupcakes - sugar heaven!


The rainbow Easter cake - all decked out in pastel.

More chicks!

Chocolate bunnies, cream filled eggs, and more cupcakes, of course.

Baked breads, and chocolates and cookies!

These are a favorite from my childhood - my mom used to make long rolls every Easter - filled with walnut filling, apricot filling (my favorite), and poppy seed. Mmmmm....


The bread cupboard holds long rolls, dinner rolls, and pagach - a Slovak pizza - a simple European perfection - homemade bread dough filled with creamy potato cheese filling (like pierogies) and fresh baked ham cubes. OMG - the flavor is awesomely NOM NOM NOM!



Sweet treats - all ready for Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment